Travel Organized by Uzbekistan: The Silk Road
Located in Central Asia, a country full of color and kindness. good food, history, turquoise domes and architecture.
Uzbekistan – Silk Road
SPECIAL DEPARTURES: DAYS 4 OF SEPTEMBER 2022 AND 13 OCTOBER 2022 (11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS)
TASHKENT – JIVA – BUJARÁ – SAMARCANDA
Price depending on the date of departure, from 2.090 €.
Tashkent: the capital of Uzbekistan, It is famous for its large number of museums and its mix of modern and Soviet architecture.
Jiva: interesting old town in this beautiful city whose “Old City” it is completely walled.
Bukhara: Its historic center was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in the year 1993.
Samarkand: is an iconic city of the country known for its mosques and mausoleums.
– Guaranteed departure from 4 people.
– Maximum groups 12 people.
– International flights, via Istanbul, with minimum duration.
– Boutique hotels and 4*
– 10 breakfasts + 9 lunches + 5 prices
– Mineral water and tea at all meals.
– All visits to monuments with tickets included.
– Internal transfers by plane, train and bus.
– Local Spanish-speaking escort guide.
– Attention at destination in Spanish 24 hours.
– Special travel assistance and cancellation insurance (includes covid)
*To enter Uzbekistan it is necessary to present the complete Covid-19 vaccination schedule and a Negative PCR issued at most 72 hours before flight departure (the test result must be in English).